Wednesday, November 4, 2009

I can't fucking concentrate.

I hate it when I have to work on something and I can't concentrate. It's like, I keep thinking about people that I know I should not think about. Drives me crazy. Cannot control myself. Looks like those people can control my thoughts and feelings, tho. And I don't wanna admit it but what the fuck can I do? It is fairly obvious. I'm starting to hate myself. In every single moment my logic tries to be against my feelings and needs but that's...almost impossible. Funny thing about that is that sometimes I spend my time trying to guess if they are thinking about me, too. Pretty odd. Look, I think the real problem is that I can't close this fucking chapter and open a new one. I will try, tho. And I HAVE TRIED but every time I do I feel like I'm just wasting my time. You know when you wanna do something and you know you CANNOT do it so you just give the fuck up? Yea. That's what I'm talking about. And giving up is not the right thing to do. I am always supposed to do the right thing so I cannot give up. Hmmm. This situation is fucking complicated because looks like, looks like I cannot control/understand myself. Fucked up situations. I hate those kind of situations. I wasn't made for those kind of things. All I'm doing is THINKING and that makes me feel like I'm simply doing nothing. I mean, in my case Thinking = Doing nothing. That's not right. Wait......I am being, as you can tell, depressed.

No comments:

Post a Comment