Monday, November 30, 2009

You could never be me.

You could never use the same power I used. You could never look into their eyes and freeze their smiles. You could never cuddle their souls with your bare hands. You could never lead them to nothingness. You cold never drive too fast without caring about danger's dust. You could never laugh after they cried, disappear after they showed up, wake after they slept. You could never be as empty as me, as cold as me, as filled up with anger as me, as loved by the devil as me. You could never be me. My soul dances in the darkness, my mind hides behind undeadly memories. Memories, cigarette boxes, bitter pain, feisty moans, unwritten letters, unspoken words, sweet tears, fatal exclamations. You could never be me. Don't even try.

No comments:

Post a Comment