Sunday, November 22, 2009

Pamela Anderson Tells Her Sons About Sex Tape.

Pamela Anderson has come clean with her kids about the sex tape she made with ex-husband Tommy Lee.

The 42-year-old former Baywatch star and Playboy cover girl told British talk show host Jeremy Kyle it was her appearance in Borat that led to the discussion with her two sons, Brandon, 12, and Dylan, 11.

"I knew kids were going to watch the film and there was a reference to the tape in the movie and they're that age and, you know, people are going to start saying things," Anderson said. "I just said, 'Look, Mommy and Daddy were massively in love, we videotaped everything, everything was videotaped, and you're probably going hear about something at school.'"

During the interview, Anderson also spoke intimately about her turbulent personal life, including her drinking and drug use. She said she used cocaine, and claims she has stopped drinking because it made her "crazy."

"I haven't had a drink in a month, I don't drink," she says. "Champagne — sometimes I'll drink it and I'll get a little crazy, doing back flips and, you know, wrestling people on the floor. But I'm taking a break right now."

Read more @ http://www.seattlepi.com/tvguide/412507_tvgif20.html

No comments:

Post a Comment